2014 Triumph Street Triple $12,999
- 7578 km's on the clock
- Still covered by Manufactures' Warranty
- Heated Grips
- Triumph specific crash protection
- Triumph S-Triple Paddock Stand (gloss black) and bike fitted with bobbins
- Triumph extra cushion seat.
- Rego and WOF'd (History kept with Motorad Wellington)
- 1 phenomenal lady owner who has lovingly run in engine from new and maintained machine.
Triumph Street Triple- 6 speed, manual transmission, Pirelli Diablo Tyres.
Power/torque: 105bhp @ 11,850rpm/50lb ft @ 9,750rpm
Top speed: 201 km
Fuel tank/range: 17.3L /290km
You don’t have to look twice to know that it’s a Triumph Street Triple. With minimalistic design, pure muscle, no unnecessary plastic panels and a pair of conservative tank scoops, it stands out.
The engine is bare and is a vital part of the overall design. The twin headlights resemble eyes which have just popped out, as if the Triple had just spotted Steve McQueen ride by on his Bonnie! The novel headlight design is unique only to Triumphs. You either love it or... well LOVE it.
Everything on the Triumph Street Triple resonates top-notch quality and exceptional finish - right from the soft-touch palm grips, easy to reach control switches, to the neatly laid out instrument console.
The twin trip computer throws information like time, fuel economy, range and lap timer information. There’s even a smart gear-change LED indicator on the console which can be programmed to one’s riding style.
This is a dream to ride- simply fan-fucking-tastic.